Sunday, May 16, 2010

PALMS RIVER RESORT

Well 6 year ago when I bought a single wide home out in Needles Ca, did I ever think this shit was gonna happen. My Pop's & Brother already were staying in this little park on the water called Neilson's resort. They told me that a neighbor would give me this place cheap if I paid him cash. So after a lot of arguing with the owners of the park,explaining to them that I was not a Hell's Angel and that I would try and keep the screams & moan's from my wild Biker Orgy's I was gonna be having. (THANKS CHOPPER DAN) I gave the Neighbor guy a couple grand, and threw his ass out in the dirt... But a guy came in and bought the park changed the name, and a few little things here and there. Just remember this first picture,,











NOW............






THEY MADE JUST A FEW MINOR CHANGES. YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO TELL UNLESS YOU LOOK HARD..











Remember That First Picture? Well fuckers I was standing in the same spot when I took that picture and the last picture in the new ones. from my front door !!! Ha Ha. Sometimes it pays to be a SCUMBAG

No comments:

Post a Comment